- KFG CERTIFIED PRE-OWN 50 POINT CHECK AND TEST RIDE + 30 DAY WARRANTY
- WARP 9 WHEELS
- MX-TECH FORK CARTRIDGE KIT INSTALLED AND TUNED BY KFG MOTORSPORTS
- SHOCK RE-VALVED AND RE-SPRUNG BY KFG MOTORSPORTS
- REKLUSE RADIUS-X CLUTCH
- CYCRA PRO-BEND HAND GUARDS
- CUSTOM GRAPHICS
- PRO-TAPER BARS
- SKID PLATE
- TMD SLIDE-N-GLIDE KIT
- ACERBIS BRAKE DISK GUARD
- TUSK GAS CAP
- WORKS CONNECTION RADIATOR BRACES
- PRO-MOTO BILLET KICK STAND
- ONE OWNER - VERY WELL MAINTAINED
- FINANCING AVAILABLE
- SHIPPING AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE
Honda’s CFR450R is the nuclear option in the motocross wars. Light, powerful, nimble, responsive, it offers the most performance and refinement of any bike in its class. For 2016, we’ve made some fine-tuning changes that make it a little better, but the big features that separate it from the pack remain.
For example, there’s the CRF450R’s Engine Mode Select button that lets you choose between three settings (Standard, Smooth and Aggressive), just by pushing a handlebar-mounted button. Use that in conjunction with our available HRC Fuel Injection Setting Tool, and it’s easier than ever to adjust your engine’s output for specific track conditions.
Next, the CRF450R's revolutionary KYB Air Fork features both high- and low-speed compression and rebound damping, letting you dial in the CRF450R's suspension in much quicker.
Details like a fork that’s five millimeters longer this year and a new shock link help make the CRF450R even more stable. There’s even a new chain roller to help. All in all, you have everything you need to put you up front, from the second the start gate drops to when the checkered flag falls.