- RACE PREPPED AND FULLY SAFETY WIRED
- FULL HINDLE EXHAUST
- APEX RACING RACE SWITCHES LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE
- IGNITION DELETE
- 520 CHAIN + SPROCKET CONVERSION
- MOTION PRO QUICK TURN THROTTLE
- OHLINS FKR FORK CARTRIDGES
- OHLINS TTX GP SHOCK
- SS BRAIDED BRAKE LINES +
- VORTEX CLIP ONS
- VORTEX REAR-SETS
- VORTEX ENGINE COVERS
- STOCK ENGINE
- BREMBO 19RCS MASTER
- CARBONIN RACE BODY + CUSTOM TANK COVER + CUSTOM PAINT
- WOOLICH RACING ECU FLASH + AUTO BLIP+QS - TUNED BY 2WHEEL DYNO 187HP ON PUMP
- CLEAN TITLE + ALL OF THE OEM BODYWORK AND PARTS OPTIONAL ($1100 ADDITIONAL)
- SHIPPING AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE
It has been three decades, with more than a million editions sold, since the GSX-R line was born. And a decade and a half has elapsed since the first GSX-R1000 transformed the open sportbike class forever. Now, the 2017 GSX-R1000R is redefining what it means to be The King of Sportbikes.
This motorcycle’s chassis forms the lightest, the most compact, the most aerodynamic and the best-handling GSX-R1000 ever. Cradled in the new aluminum frame is an all-new engine that uses an exclusive Variable Valve Timing and Ride-by-Wire throttle bodies for a wide spread of power while delivering smooth and precise throttle response.
Using an Inertial Measuring Unit (IMU) the GSX-R1000R’s advanced electronics package includes selectable performance modes so the motorcycle enhances and fine tunes rider inputs. The six-axis IMU lets the GSX-R1000R recognize its position on the street or race track to help the rider achieve an extraordinary level of riding performance.
Up front, new style BREMBO T-drive brake rotors grasped by Monobloc calipers connected to the exclusive Suzuki Motion Track Anti-lock Brake system provides strong, controlled braking. The precise and smooth SHOWA Balance Free suspension keeps the sticky Bridgestone RS10 tires in touch with the road. All of this forward-looking motorcycle technology is covered in all-new, wind tunnel-developed bodywork that’s uniquely GSX-R.
The King of Sportbikes is back, bow to the King.