*SHIPPING AVAILABLE ANYWHERE IN THE US THROUGH MOTOSHIPPERS.COM*
- Full SPEEDDEALER Engine Rebuild End of 2014 Season
- Bottom End Updated to 2015 Specs Including New Crank & Pistons
- Yoshimura Kit Clutch Springs
- Leo Vince Corsa 4:1 Exhaust
- BMC Race Air Filter
- Oil Cooler Protective Screen
- Yoshimura EmPro ECU Currently Set For "B" Fuel (mixed pump with 30% high octane)
- PK Quick Shifter (GP)
- Flexiglass SBK Bodywork
- Double-Bubble Windscreen
- SBK Seat
- New OEM Ram Air Tubes
- Ohlins TTX GP (Latest Gen TTX)
- GP Suspension 25mm Fork Cartridge Kit
- GPR Steering Damper
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Ignition Delete
- Updated Front Master Cylinder
- Race Prepped Rear Brake Lever (valve spring installed for resistance)
- Vortex Engine Guards
- Vortex Rear Sets w/ Brake Spring
- Vortex Clip-Ons
- Vortex Sprockets 520 Conversion
- Vortex Gas Cap
- Regular comprehensive maintenance
- Oil/coolant, front brake system, and steering head bearings recently serviced
- Rear stand
- Spare rear wheel complete with rotor, carrier and cush drive
- Some gearing
- Some misc
NOTES FROM THE OWNER:
No expense has been spared when it comes to making certain the bikes are reliable, competitive, safe, and well maintained.
These bikes have been excellent, and they are offered at competitive prices.
When packaged together I think they are a fantastic bargain.
I have owned the Suzukis for several years and they were built to my specification.
We specifically built the engines with reliability and longevity as the priority.
look forward to hearing from you.