- KFG CERTIFIED PRE-OWN 50 POINT CHECK AND TEST RIDE + 30 DAY // 1500 MILE WARRANTY
- METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED AND ALWAYS GARAGE KEPT
- SS BRAIDED BRAKE AND CLUTCH LINES
- NEW PIRELLI DIABLO ROSSO CORSA TIRES
- 15K SERVICE JUST DONE WITH SWING ARM BEARING REPLACEMENT
- SUSPENSION UPGRADED BY KFG MOTORSPORTS
- DENALI SOUND BOMB MINI ELECTROMAGNETIC HORN (LOUDER THAN STOCK)
- KISAN PATH BLAZER HEADLIGHT MODULATOR
- KISAN TAIL BLAZER BRAKELIGHT DECEL WARNING FLASHER
- FINANCING AVAILABLE
- SHIPPING AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE
As they say, it ain't bragging if it's true. So when we claim that the Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R is the fastest production bike on the planet, we're merely stating the facts. It is, pure and simple, an engineering masterpiece that turns advanced technology and aerodynamic design into unmatched performance. But that's not all, in addition to the incredible performance you get from the Hayabusa, you also get an extra large serving of style. The sleek, long, low look of the Hayabusa is unique in the motorcycling world and is sure to turn heads wherever you choose to ride.
The Hayabusa's engine performance is incredible, offering awesome acceleration the instant you twist the throttle, providing performance you have to experience to truly appreciate. Its secret? Nothing short of Suzuki's most sophisticated technology. Including digital electronic fuel injection for crisp, instantaneous throttle response. And a unique version of Suzuki Ram Air Direct™ (SRAD) induction, with pressurized air ducted into a large-capacity airbox and forced into the engine through straight, downdraft intake tracts.
That kind of performance demands world-class handling, and the Hayabusa delivers. Its solid chassis was developed using the latest lessons learned on the race track. And with fully adjustable, titanium-nitride/coated 43 mm inverted front forks and a state-of-the-art rear suspension system, it offers precise responsiveness in tight corners and solid performance in sweeping turns - matched by a plush ride on the highway.
The 2006 Hayabusa GSX1300R. Experience its performance and you'll know why it's known as the ultimate sport machine.