protect your investment!
Just as you regularly change the oil in your engine, the oil in your suspension needs to be changed as well. Worse yet, your suspension doesn't have a filter! With each stroke of travel, the polished surfaces of your suspension pick up microscopic particles of debris.
Those particles get drawn into the oil, and over time contaminate the interior passageways. As the miles accumulate, so does the grunge. Without regular service, your high-performance suspension begins to lose its ability to dampen force.
To keep your investment performing at its design level, KFG Motorsports recommends the following schedule:
- Street - every 12,000 miles or 4 years
- Off-Road - every 40 hours
- Race On/Off-Road - every 10 hours of track time (minimum of once a season)
- GP Suspension
- Scotts Performance
- Race Tech
Basic Suspension Adujustment
- Adjust pre-load (sag), compression damping and rebound damping. Get your bike set up specifically for your weight and usage!
- Measure and calculate rake, trail and swingarm angles.
- Installation of cartridge kits, re-valve kits, springs, and rebuilds.
- Installation of re-valve kits, springs service rebuilds.
- Installation of upgraded needles and rebuilds.